0844 855 1600 enquiries@cybertill.com
Live Webinar Consumer Q&A: Gen Z Panel

Live Webinar Consumer Q&A: Gen Z Panel

Live Webinar Consumer Q&A: Gen Z PanelGeneration Z have serious spending power. With the British High Street in flux, now is the time to focus on the future of retail which lies with this generation. During this live webinar, Cybertill brings together a full panel... Read more
Flagship stores: go Nike or go home

Flagship stores: go Nike or go home

It’s 12⁰C on 5th Avenue, NY and I’m feeling full of the joys of spring, plus a little jet lagged. Stood outside St Patrick’s cathedral, I look across the road, not to the Art Deco statue of Atlas with the world on his shoulders outside the Rockefeller Centre, but to... Read more
Gen Z Market Research 2019

Gen Z Market Research 2019

Gen Z Market Research 2019Gen Z are largely misunderstood, and much like Millennials, are pigeonholed by the media. Lazy, selfish, swipe zombies, insatiable in their quest for makeup tutorials and cat videos. But what is actually relevant when it comes to how they... Read more
Expectation vs reality: keeping customers loyal

Expectation vs reality: keeping customers loyal

Only 27% of retailers offer a loyalty scheme (Cybertill, 2019). I was surprised at this stat. It feels like every time I buy something from a shop I’m asked if I have a loyalty card – and I buy from lots of shops. Still, what are the other 73% doing and how are they... Read more
Loyalty Schemes: Trends in Fashion Retail

Loyalty Schemes: Trends in Fashion Retail

Loyalty Schemes: Retail Trends in Fashion Retail trends in 2019 will centre around strategies for maintaining customer loyalty.  Customers are growing increasingly time-poor with an astonishing amount of choice, wanting real, instant and obvious value when shopping... Read more
24/7 Fashion and Millennials

24/7 Fashion and Millennials

You Only Live Once. A motto that has been adopted by the Millennial market, a market who are possibly the most powerful consumer group in the UK today. On the face of it the age gap between the 18-34-year-old bracket is quite vast; in fact, older millennials where... Read more
Etail but not as we know it: Google Home Launch

Etail but not as we know it: Google Home Launch

As we all well know – Google has the answer. This week the tech giant launched their Amazon Echo and Alexa competitor; Google Home with their aptly named Assist function to the UK market. It was our mums we used to call across the room to get us a biscuit or... Read more

Copyright © 2019 Cybertill Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company Registration Number: 4007218