We are passionate about delivering the latest software and tech to our growing customer base across the UK, US and Europe. With our Insight Driven and Frictionless Commerce cloud-based applications serving an incredibly diverse range of Retailers, we have become one of the UK’s best innovators, winning numerous awards (including the IT Europa SaaS Awards & UK Cloud Awards) along the way.
With our 18 years of experience providing a one stop shop including software, hardware, payments, services and telecoms to over 10,000 retail locations we recognise the power of living and breathing our values by being passionate, agile, supportive and professional at every turn.
Work somewhere where your passion and ideas get brought to life, but more importantly get you noticed. Get ahead and join a team who have your back and drive you forward, every day.
Our customers and their consumers deserve the best experience. Cybertill operates a customer centric product and services model which needs people to go above and beyond when sharing our products with the world.
We are looking for an inspiring Sales Support Advisor to promote sales of our retail consumables range and to support our growing team of Account Managers in Liverpool.
What you will do…
- Pro-actively contact Cybertill customers, making contact on a regular basis to promote and sell our consumables products.
- Act as a key member of the sales team answering calls, actioning requirements, and providing great service to improve customer retention even further.
- Checking documents sent by the Account Managers through Netsuite ensuring a right first time approach.
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively, ensuring productivity is maintained week on week and targets are exceeded.
- Promote campaigns alongside Marketing Team to upsell modules and services.
Who we are looking for…
- An individual with Strong time management and organisational skills.
- A Personable and approachable nature, who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with different systems especially Microsoft
- Somebody that enjoys a challenge and can get up to speed quickly.
What other skills we need…
It isn’t just about what you know, it is just as important to us about how you do it.
You will be:
- Results focused.
- Team focused.
- Service orientated.
- Innovative & Passionate
- An excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer centric ethos.
A background in Sales or Customer Service is desirable.
Who you will work with…
The role of the Sales Advisor will work closely with all of the sales team and act as an interface into other teams such as Project Services and Finance.
What Physical Demands are there…
Our Work Environment:
Although Head Officed in Liverpool we care about how the job is done, not necessarily where it is done! We are happy to explore all flexible and remote working practices that suit us both, but we still love seeing our customers face to face so travel will be required from time to time.
What you will get….
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 30 days annual leave with holiday top up purchases an option.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday afternoons dedicated to Innovation & Learning.
- Unlimited Udemy access to over 3,000 courses
- Protected wellbeing time
- Great supportive working environment,
- Other optional benefits to choose from
Our supportive environment ensures that your hard work will be both recognised and celebrated. We have a Teams channel for shoutouts, Weekly Town Halls to communicate our challenges and successes, rewards for Innovation and living our values, and a much-acclaimed Annual BBQ catered for by the Directors (well it can’t all be good)!
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.
Rachel is passionate about retail and the ever-changing retail technology environment, with a keen eye for upcoming retail trends that are set to shake up the sector. She started her career as an intern at a national charity and has progressed rapidly into her current role with Cybertill.
Rachel has a Masters Degree in Digital Marketing from Liverpool John Moores University. I think it’s fair to say she knows her stuff!
Connect with Rachel on LinkedIn.