Summary of functions
Cybertill is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Office Administrator Assistant to help with the smooth running of the Key Account Management functionality and the Main Office.
Major Duties, Skills, Qualifications, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assisting with processing orders for new and existing business.
- Assisting with managing customer data on internal system and keeping records up to date.
- Dealing with inbound calls from our existing customer base and liaising with Key Account Managers to relay messages and or complete relevant paperwork for approval.
- Proactively contacting existing customers to upsell consumables supplies.
- Processing of all consumables orders and providing daily updates to Account Manager Team Leader.
- Processing quotations for urgent orders in the absence of the Account Management Team.
- Working with the Internal Sales team and assisting with various administration duties to assist them in their role.
- Post duties.
- Meeting room notices when clients arrive.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to carry out the role and responsibilities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of Micro Office Suite.
- Excellent Customer Services skills with an excellent telephone manner having the ability to handle difficult customers with self-assurance, empathy and confidence.
- Ideally someone who is keen and enthusiastic to progress into Account Management.
- Team Focused.
- Service Orientated.
The role of Sales & Office Administration Assistant works within the Key Account Management functionality and will report into the Key Account Management Team Leader. The position will work alongside the Key Account Management Team, Internal Sales and External Sales. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues in Marketing and Finance.
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to email@example.com stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.
Christine is interim HR supervisor at Cybertill, and with an impressive employee relations background working within highly unionised manufacturing sectors, she really looks after everyone.