We are passionate about delivering the latest software and tech to our growing customer base across the UK, US and Europe. With our Insight Driven and Frictionless Commerce cloud-based applications serving an incredibly diverse range of Retailers, we have become one of the UK’s best innovators, winning numerous awards (including the IT Europa SaaS Awards & UK Cloud Awards) along the way.
With our 18 years of experience providing a one stop shop including software, hardware, payments, services and telecoms to over 10,000 retail locations we recognise the power of living and breathing our values by being passionate, agile, supportive and professional at every turn.
Work somewhere where your passion and ideas get brought to life, but more importantly get you noticed. Get ahead and join a team who have your back and drive you forward, every day.
Our customers and their consumers deserve the best experience. We have built products that give our customers instant visibility across their entire estate, allowing them to make the right retailing decisions at the right time, whilst providing their customer great service through interaction across all of their channels.
We’re looking for a strong entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our team and move our ideas to reality. You’ll be working across the business, from engineering to sales and operations, to launch our retail products across both Mainstream Retail and Charity sectors helping our customers grow their operations and deliver their vision.
What you will do…
- Work in a cross functional team spanning engineering, design, analytics, and marketing, defining strategy and roadmap, advocating for product thinking and customer first strategy across the business.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short and long-term goals.
- Own the Product team’s end to end plans for bringing the best retail experience on the market to our customers, translating customer needs into deliverable strategies that are easily understood by anyone in the business.
- Contribute passion and enthusiasm for the product and customers. This means understanding and sharing the customers’ needs so that the teams are able and inspired to help.
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
- Own, maintain, develop and enhance products KPIs, metrics and success criteria.
Who we are looking for…
- A highly entrepreneurial individual who thrives in environments with many possibilities, getting involved in everything from building product to building P&L models, contributing to wider strategic goals, and driving execution and adoption at every stage of the product life cycle.
- Someone who is Customer obsessed, bringing everything back to what our customers are trying to achieve.
- Has hands on experience of best retailing practice.
- A strong communicator, leading the product vision with strong opinions loosely held, and have the ability to build influence and credibility amongst peers. You’re just as comfortable running through an engineering plan as you are presenting high level KPIs to the exec team.
- A data driven leader who makes decisions and can build strategies around collecting and measuring metrics that reflect the success (or failure) of initiatives.
- Someone who is passionate about Retail and the problems that technology can solve for customers worldwide.
- And last but not least a proven leader who will take your product team to the next level. Supported by our design and development experts and digital and data teams you will lead the product team using agile principles end provide a solid process from concept to delivery of innovative data driven commerce products.
What other skills we need…
It isn’t just about what you know, it is just as important to us about how you do it.
You will be:
- Results focused
- Team focused
- Service orientated
- Innovative & Passionate
- An excellent communicator (Happy to present to internal teams and customers frequently)
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-obsessed ethos
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
Ideally with a Bachelors degree in Product Management, Marketing or Computing.
Who you will work with…
The role of the Product Manager is responsible for the Product Management Team which consists of 3 Product Owners. It is a senior position within the company who also sits on the Senior Management Team who has responsibility for delivering the business’ objectives. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues in the Engineering and Sales & Marketing teams.
What Physical Demands are there…
Our Work Environment:
Although Head Officed in Liverpool we care about how the job is done, not necessarily where it is done! We are happy to explore all flexible and remote working practices that suit us both, but we still enjoy seeing our customers face to face from time to time so travel both in the UK and overseas maybe required.
What you will get….
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday afternoons dedicated to Innovation & Learning
- Unlimited Udemy access to over 3,000 courses
- Protected wellbeing time
- Great supportive working environment,
- Other optional benefits to choose from
Our promise to you is that your hard work will be recognised and celebrated. We have a Teams channel for shoutouts, Weekly Town Hall’s to communicate our challenges and successes, rewards for Innovation and living our values, and a much-acclaimed Annual BBQ catered for by the Directors (well it can’t all be good!)
Please send a detailed CV along with covering letter to email@example.com to explain why you are the perfect candidate for this role.