Summary of functions
Cybertill is in a unique position with over 18 years of experience and over 700 customers we process and provide software and data services to an incredibly wide range of Retail Customers across the UK, US and Europe. Cybertill and its customers recognise the power of Key Account Management to drive value across their business.
This is an exciting role which provides an effective sales interface for existing Cybertill customers and to ensure the monthly revenue targets for existing customers are achieved.
Our customers and their consumers deserve the best experience. Cybertill operates a customer-centric product and services model which through great account management serves their needs whilst growing our customer base.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively account manage allocated Cybertill customers, making contact on a regular basis and action their requirements to improve retention rates across the base.
- To identify needs and create sales opportunities using Cybertill’s broad product and service set.
- Create account plans / matrices for long term account revenue targets and development opportunities.
- Achieve over 150 face to face interactions per year is an essential requirement.
- Follow set agendas in all account review meetings to ensure consistency and excellent delivery
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively, ensuring productivity is maintained continually
- Close interaction with Marketing Team to promote campaigns, roadmap and upsell opportunities
- Manage the entire quote to cash sales process
- Ensure that the CRM and Pipeline is a living breathing asset to maximise potential and prioritise workload
- Full knowledge of both products and services catalogue
- Feedback information to Cybertill’s product board on customer’s needs and future wants
- Knowledge of specific contractual needs and obligations
The role of the Key Account Manager works within the Sales & Marketing Department and reporting into the Account Management Team Leader. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues in the Key Account Management team and Marketing, Projects, ServiceDesk, Finance and Product departments.
The Key Account Manager will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the software / technology space coupled with a firm understanding of a Service led sales approach in an innovative environment and have experience with:
- Strong Relationship Management
- Service Excellence
- Contract Renewals
- Client Review Meetings
- Product Upselling
- Background in ERP systems desirable
- Excellent Presentation skills both face to face and virtual
- Attendance of Trade Shows and conference
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft packages
Additional requirements include strong knowledge of relevant applications and general knowledge of applicable processes in the Software Industry.
The Key Account Manager will be:
- Results focused
- Team focused
- Service orientated
- Innovative & Passionate
- An excellent communicator (Happy to present to internal teams and customers frequently)
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-centric ethos
- Must be able to travel
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager.
Ideally with a Sales & Marketing degree.
Based at the Cybertill Head office in Knowsley with all flexible working practices catered for. Significant Travel in the UK and occasionally overseas as required.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible Working
- Annual leave top-up scheme
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Great working environment,
- Complete set of optional benefits to choose from
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to email@example.com stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.