Cybertill is looking for a driven Key Account Manager to provide a sales interface for our existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to identify client needs, create sales opportunities and provide excellent service that aligns directly with changing retailer and consumer expectations.
Cybertill was founded in 2001 and was the first technology of its kind to allow stores, ecommerce, and warehouses to report and access centralised data in real-time. Yeah, we basically invented cloud retailing. However, we’re much more than that now, and we need to stand out to innovative retailers in this crowded tech marketplace. Retailers look to Cybertill to help them innovate, solve complex omnichannel challenges, and most importantly offer their customers fantastic shopping experiences.
Our customers deserve the best, and we want to offer it. Cybertill operates a customer-centric model and needs an experienced Key Account Manager to deliver consistent service and revenue targets. Cybertill is committed to continuous improvement, and the right individual will be able to grow our base business by delivering service excellence to over 700 retailers in 7,500 locations throughout the world.
The role of the Key Account Manager works within the Sales & Marketing Department and reporting into the Account Management Team Leader. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues in the Key Account Management team and Marketing, Projects, ServiceDesk, Finance and Product departments.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively account manage allocated Cybertill customers, making contact on a regular basis and action their requirements to improve retention rates across the base.
- To identify needs and create sales opportunities using Cybertill’s broad product and service set.
- Create account plans / matrices for long term account revenue targets and development opportunities.
- Achieve over 150 face to face interactions per year is an essential requirement.
- Follow set agendas in all account review meetings to ensure consistency and excellent delivery
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively, ensuring productivity is maintained continually
- Close interaction with Marketing Team to promote campaigns, roadmap and upsell opportunities
- Manage the entire quote to cash sales process
- Ensure that the CRM and Pipeline is a living breathing asset to maximise potential and prioritise workload
- Full knowledge of both products and services catalogue
- Feedback information to Cybertill’s product board on customer’s needs and future wants
- Knowledge of specific contractual needs and obligations
The Key Account Manager will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the software / technology space coupled with a firm understanding of a Service led sales approach in an innovative environment and have experience of:
- Service Excellence
- Client Review Meetings
- Product Upselling
- Strong Relationship Management
- Contract Renewals
- Software as a Service
- Background in ERP systems desirable
- Excellent Presentation skills both face to face and virtual
- Attendance of Trade Shows and conference
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft packages
- Results focused
- Team focused
- Service orientated
- Innovative & Passionate
- An excellent communicator (Happy to present to internal teams and customers frequently)
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-centric ethos
- Solid attention to detail
- Must be able to travel
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager.
- Ideally with a Sales & Marketing degree.
- Physical Demands:
- Driving Licence
- Work Environment:
- Predominantly based at the Cybertill Head office in Knowsley with all flexible / remote working practices catered for. Significant Travel in the UK and occasionally overseas as required.
We have invested extensively to create a great working environment for our people. Our offices, at Stanley Grange Business Village, in Knowsley, are easily accessible by car, using either the A580 East Lancashire Road, M62 or M57 motorways.
The unique and tranquil surroundings provide a peaceful and inspiring environment for our employees to enjoy. The adjacent woodland walk is perfect for a lunchtime stroll, or to find a quiet spot to eat lunch. Our premises, having been converted from a Victorian farm building, have lots of character and original features, whilst bringing together modern facilities and technology.
Cybertill have been operating under a work from home directive since February as a precaution and protection for our teams during the current pandemic. It is envisaged that whilst this role works closely within the Sales & Marketing team and wider business, it may be possible to support full remote and flexible working as part of our ongoing health and wellbeing objectives. Candidates may indicate their ability to commute to Knowsley (Cybertill HQ) as a base of working and ultimately remote working preferences.
Culture & Values:
At Cybertill, we have strived to create a culture that allows our people to succeed.
We have an entrepreneurial and family culture amongst our staff, where each member of the team is valued, and their contributions are recognised. Cybertill is a company where people can make an impact.
We have a proud history of developing our people and helping them grow in their roles and, in many cases into other roles within the business. We are an organisation that look to recognise and develop the skills of our people to allow them to reach their potential and progress. The environment we have encourages learning and innovation, whilst we look to provide the best possible services to our customers.
Our key values are:
By incorporating these values into all that we do, our people are able to fulfil the company’s primary goal.
As part of our culture, we also enjoy great social activities and events throughout the year.
There are several sporting activities that take place; some being regular, such as weekly 6-a-side football, and others organised to show support for our customers, such as charity netball games etc. As well as sporting events, the company host an annual summer BBQ for employees, as well as great Christmas parties!
Package and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary plus commission
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Annual leave holiday top-up scheme
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Great working environment, including staff break out area which has Pool Table and TV
- Free Parking
- Unlimited access to Online Udemy courses
- Cycle 2 Work
- Many other fantastic benefits to choose from
Click the following button to view Cybertill’s Prospectus
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.