Are you so driven that you annoy your friends and family with your stories of networking, great conversations, and deals? Do you find that you can convince anyone of just about anything? Are you looking for an environment that will let you be you – and support your natural sales ability? Then look no further…
Cybertill is growing fast and taking the retail industry by storm. Our portfolio of clients includes Barnardo’s, F.Hinds, Rupert Sanderson, Natural History Museum, and hundreds more. Cybertill is located on the beautiful Knowsley Hall estate and offers flexible work options, a fun and engaging work environment (👉 think: standing desks, power hours, rewards, lunches out, boss colleagues… the list goes on!). We are a multi-award-winning, well-established business with high growth plans and we need an energetic, hungry sales person to join our lead generation division.
We are seeking a passionate and assertive individual who will bring fresh ideas to this role and help prospects find solutions to their challenges.
Why Cybertill rocks:
- Flexi-time and home working options (optional)
- Ongoing training and support to compliment your skills including weekly in-person sales coaching and access to 3,000+ courses on Udemy
- 25 days annual leave (plus target-driven extra time off!)
- Annual Leave Top Up scheme (after probation)
- Free tea and coffee, nights out and company lunches throughout the year
- Quarterly bonuses for over-achievements
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as company gym (coming soon!) and cycle to work scheme
Looking for a salesperson with:
- Proven experience hitting and over-achieving on sales targets
- Ability to quickly get respect and win people over
- A proactive approach to selling – positive outlook a must! (No mood hoovers… 🙏 )
- Original methods for engaging gatekeepers and decision makers
- Ability to listen to prospects and identify issues and challenges
- Experience self-generating leads and identifying targets
- Brilliant time management, innate ability to prioritise your pipeline to drive sales
- Book sales meetings every day for our exceptional field sales team
- Deliver a high volume of quality outbound sales calls every day
- Deliver a first-class customer experience at all times
- Get prospects excited about having meetings with external field sales team
- Consulting prospects about their challenges over the phone
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects
- Using sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Retail Week Prospect, HubSpot and Pipedrive to research prospects and businesses
Salary: £20-23k per annum with uncapped commission – £30-35k OTE
Hours: 37.5 hours, Mon – Fri
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.
Christine is interim HR supervisor at Cybertill, and with an impressive employee relations background working within highly unionised manufacturing sectors, she really looks after everyone.