Summary of the role:
We are seeking a passionate, assertive individual who wants to succeed in sales to join our vibrant internal telesales team and sell our award-winning retail management software to retailers, visitor attractions, and charity retail businesses.
The successful candidate will work in a team of Telesales and Marketing colleagues reporting to the Head of Marketing with the main objective of booking appointments to demo the Cybertill software to retail businesses. Your average day will be spent on the telephone calling prospects at retail businesses to assess a need for Cybertill’s retail software and then booking appointments for the Field Sales Team to demo the software to interested parties. You will be provided with all the training and support you need to maximise your potential and earnings.
If you are looking for a career with progression, where you will be recognised for your hard work and achievements, then this is the role for you. As our CEO, Ian Tomlinson says – “If you give us 100%, Cybertill will give you 110% back”. You will receive the necessary training and support you need to maximise your potential and earnings.
- Experience of making a high volume of outbound cold calls to generate new business opportunities
- Ability to build rapport with people over the telephone
- Established skills in getting past gatekeepers and speaking to the decision makers
- Ability to identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell whilst in conversation with a prospect
- Experience self-generating leads and identifying targets
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a positive personality and attitude
- Ability to understand features and benefits of software and systems easily
- Past experience in retail sales desired, but not essential
- Selling our products and services via outbound calling to prospective customers from our database making appointments for the external sales team to convert to active customers
- Communicating with prospective customers via the telephone, emails, brochures and letters
- Taking full advantage of any inbound enquiries in an effective and professional manner
- Delivering a first-class customer experience from the outset
- Administration of records to the highest standard and updating the company’s CRM system as required
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects
- Contribution Pension
- Fantastic working environment within the Knowsley Hall estate
- Company treats and various annual events
- Cycle to work scheme and Annual Leave Top Up Scheme (eligible after completion of probation period)
- 25 days annual leave
Salary: From £18,600 per annum plus a strong, uncapped commission scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours, Mon – Fri
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to email@example.com stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.
Christine is interim HR supervisor at Cybertill, and with an impressive employee relations background she really looks after everyone. She is also in charge of the tuck shop, which is crucial to staff welfare!