We are passionate about delivering the latest software and tech to our growing customer base across the UK, US, and Europe. With our Insight Driven and Frictionless Commerce cloud-based applications serving an incredibly diverse range of Retailers, we have become one of the UK’s best innovators, winning numerous awards (including the IT Europa SaaS Awards & UK Cloud Awards) along the way.
With our 18 years of experience providing a one stop shop including software, hardware, payments, services, and telecoms to over 10,000 retail locations we recognise the power of living and breathing our values by being passionate, agile, supportive, and professional at every turn.
Work somewhere where your passion and ideas get brought to life, but more importantly get you noticed. Get ahead and join a team who have your back and drive you forward, every day.
Our customers and their consumers deserve the best experience. Cybertill operates a customer centric product and services model which needs people to go above and beyond when sharing our product with the world. Out direct route to market allows us to speak directly with prospects and ultimately to foster long standing relationships with our customers.
As Head of Sales & Marketing, you will lead our sales and marketing strategy across the entire department including lead generation, field sales and marketing functions. You’ll have line responsibility of an experienced and talented field sales team, and the opportunity to select and grow the right marketing team to support the leadership team in identifying high value-cross functional sales initiatives and campaigns.
With the launch of our new Business Intelligence Product “Insights”, the opportunity to expand our portfolio for both new and existing customers is huge. You’ll be a key player in helping deliver on record-breaking commercial ambitions across our retail landscape.
What you will do…
- Own the sales & marketing vision, strategy, and implementation across our direct channels
- Bring your expertise on lead generation and marketing to support our growing field sales team
- Build, manage, inspire, and mentor a team of talented retail experts
- Work closely with the Product Management team to plan, coordinate, and optimise return on investment for every product and activity
- Reshape our reporting to leadership to focus on the right metrics
- Support the sales teams with pitch decks, product demos and case studies
- Create sales and partner enablement tools (personalised and co-branded materials and incentives), innovative programmes and sales integrated campaigns
- Grow customer engagement through email marketing, webinars, and events.
- Identify brand, PR, and comms opportunities to promote our products and services.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to drive customer retention even further
- Use your retail knowledge and analytical approach to identify key growth drivers and areas within the Retail, Charity, and Ecommerce landscape.
- Create annual budgets and targets that snap quickly into the business strategy
We are looking for an individual with…
- 5+ years’ experience in offline and online Sales and Marketing
- Experience of developing and implementing sales strategies which have grown market share
- Retail SaaS experience
- Line management experience and can demonstrate leadership skills
- A confident, articulate communication style with exposure to C-level
- A strong grasp of numbers and an ability to run analysis to prove/disprove assumptions
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and driven by data-orientated results
- A passion for their work, when ever and wherever that may be
What other skills we need…
It isn’t just about what you know, it is just as important to us about how you do it.
You need to be:
- Results focused
- Team focused
- Service orientated
- Innovative & Passionate
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-obsessed ethos
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Head of Sales & Marketing or similar role.
Ideally Marketing Degree or similar.
Who you will work with…
Reporting into the acting Sales Director, the role of Head of Sales & Marketing is a Senior Management position, leading the sales and marketing team with close interaction with the Product department. The role is also part of the Senior Management Team and will see you work with and have close involvement with the other Senior Managers in the business who are responsible for the delivery of the company’s objectives and goals.
What Physical Demands are there…
Our Work Environment:
Although Head Officed in Liverpool we care about how the job is done, not necessarily where it is done! We are happy to explore all flexible and remote working practices that suit us both, but we still enjoy seeing our customers face to face from time to time so travel both in the UK, USA and other overseas geographies maybe required.
What you will get….
- Competitive Salary
- Commission / Bonus Plans
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday afternoons dedicated to Innovation & Learning
- Unlimited Udemy access to over 3,000 courses
- Protected wellbeing time
- Great supportive working environment,
- Other optional benefits to choose from
Our promise to you is that your hard work will be recognised and celebrated. We have a Teams channel for shoutouts, Weekly Town Hall’s to communicate our challenges and successes, rewards for Innovation and living our values, and a much-acclaimed Annual BBQ catered for by the Directors (well it can’t all be good!)
Additionally, for this position, once you have knocked it out of the park, opportunities for advancement to the Board and Leadership team with shareholding options are not a million miles away!
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to email@example.com stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.