We are passionate about delivering the latest software and tech to our growing customer base across the UK, US, and Europe. With our Insight Driven and Frictionless Commerce cloud-based applications serving an incredibly diverse range of Retailers, we have become one of the UK’s best innovators, winning numerous awards (including the IT Europa SaaS Awards & UK Cloud Awards) along the way.
With our 18 years of experience providing a one stop shop including software, hardware, payments, services, and telecoms to over 10,000 retail locations we recognise the power of living and breathing our values by being passionate, agile, supportive, and professional at every turn.
Work somewhere where your passion and ideas get brought to life, but more importantly get you noticed. Get ahead and join a team who have your back and drive you forward, every day.
Our customers and their consumers deserve the best experience. Cybertill operates a customer centric product and services model which needs people to go above and beyond when responding to our customer’s needs when using our product.
We are looking for an inspiring 1st Line Service Desk Agent to provide the best technical support to our retailers and join our team in Liverpool.
What you will do…
- Take ownership of customer support issues logged via email and telephone to quickly diagnose and resolve them.
- Strive to meet all SLA’s set with our customers and work under pressure and within strict timescales.
- Always use our knowledge base for a first-time fix for our customers.
- Ensure tickets being passed to second line have sufficient detail.
- Think and operate pro-actively and highlight patterns to avoid reoccurring issues.
- Doing investigative work with customer’s accounts to find the best solution for all parties.
- Be keen enough to self-learn aspects of the company product and hardware.
- Have eagerness learn new IT and customer service skills/techniques.
- Utilising several in-house and external systems.
What you will need…
- Excellent customer service skills and customer empathy.
- Strong ability to problem solve and fault find issues.
- Great interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build instant customer rapport.
- Have confidence when being confronted with new systems (we use lots).
- Work closely with other departments to drive continuous improvements.
- Good general IT software and hardware skills to enable both hardware and software support.
- Flexibility on working hours our Service Desk covers 7 days a week supporting our customers. Shift patterns are 5 days out 7 covering hours from 07:30 to 20:00.
What other skills we need…
It is not just about what you know, it is just as important to us about how you do it.
You will be:
- Results focused.
- Team focused.
- Service orientated.
- Innovative & Passionate
- An excellent communicator (Happy to present to internal teams and customers frequently)
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-obsessed ethos.
Please Note: full training will be given in all technical areas of the role so if you have a great work ethic, are keen to learn and progress, then please apply for this fantastic role.
Any Customer Service or IT qualification would be beneficial.
Who you will work with…
The job role reports to the Service Desk Team Leader. The role is very likely to require liaising with all internal departments within the business and so the ability to own issues and build internal relationships is vital.
What Physical Demands are there…
Our Work Environment:
Although Head Office in Liverpool we care about how the job is done, not necessarily where it is done! We are happy to explore all flexible and remote working practices that suit us both, but we still enjoy seeing our customers face to face from time to time!
What you will get….
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday afternoons dedicated to Innovation & Learning.
- Unlimited Udemy access to over 3,000 courses
- Protected wellbeing time.
- Great supportive working environment
- Other optional benefits to choose from
Our promise to you is that your hard work will be recognised and celebrated. We have a Teams channel for shoutouts, Weekly Town Hall is to communicate our challenges and successes, rewards for Innovation and living our values, and a much-acclaimed Annual BBQ catered for by the Directors (well it cannot all be good!)
If you would like to apply for this position, send a covering letter and c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reasons as to why you feel that you would be suitable for this role.
Rachel is passionate about retail and the ever-changing retail technology environment, with a keen eye for upcoming retail trends that are set to shake up the sector. She started her career as an intern at a national charity and has progressed rapidly into her current role with Cybertill.
Rachel has a Masters Degree in Digital Marketing from Liverpool John Moores University. I think it’s fair to say she knows her stuff!
Connect with Rachel on LinkedIn.